Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy hot fudge sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Increase the heat to medium, and stir often as you wait for the sauce to come to a low simmer. The simmer ensures that the sugar is melted into the chocolate and that everything is incorporated. Once you hit this point, remove from the stove and transfer to a heat-proof container and let cool just slightly before drizzling it over your ice cream. This hot fudge sauce makes a quick and easy homemade gift for friends and family!
Easy Hot Fudge Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Hot Fudge Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy hot fudge sauce using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Hot Fudge Sauce:
- Get 2 tablespoons butter
- Take 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Get 2/3 cup heavy cream (see note)
- Make ready 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 cup semi or milk chocolate chips
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
When the mixture starts to heat up, add the butter and stir it in to melt. Then when the mixture is nice and hot, add the vanilla and stir it to combine. How to Make This Hot Fudge Sauce Place ingredients in bowl. Add half and half, chocolate, and butter to a medium heat-proof bowl.
Steps to make Easy Hot Fudge Sauce:
- Over medium heat, melt butter in saucepan.
- Add brown sugar, cocoa powder, corn syrup, salt and heavy cream.
- Stir and when mixture starts to bubble, reduce to a low simmer and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- After 5 minutes, remove from heat and add chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until melted and smooth.
- Cool slightly and pour into glass jar with tight fitting lid.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
- Reheat in microwave in 20 second intervals stirring after each one.
- Keeps in fridge for 1 month covered tightly.
- Notes: Can use half and half, whole milk or evaporated milk. Heavy cream makes it richer. Also can use dark or bittersweet chocolate. Enjoy!
How to Make This Hot Fudge Sauce Place ingredients in bowl. Add half and half, chocolate, and butter to a medium heat-proof bowl. Easy Hot Fudge Sauce is a thick and indulgent dessert topping, and only takes a few minutes to make on the stove. Plus it's made with only six ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. This is like a sauce-version of your favorite chocolate fudge, made with cream, sugar, butter, cocoa, and vanilla extract.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy hot fudge sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!