Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cold ramen noodles with pork dipping sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cold Ramen Noodles With Pork Dipping Sauce. To be honest, I was not very impressed with the dish she served, but I liked the idea to eat cold Ramen Noodles with a dipping sauce. I would much prefer to eat the noodles with plenty of additional Vegetables and Pork. Great recipe for Cold Ramen Noodles With Pork Dipping Sauce.
Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cold ramen noodles with pork dipping sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce:
- Prepare 2 servings Chinese noodles (fresh ramen noodles)
- Make ready Dipping sauce
- Make ready 70 grams Sliced pork belly
- Get 1/2 bag Bean sprouts
- Take 1/2 bunch Chinese chives
- Make ready 1 as much (to taste) Mixed mushrooms
- Get 500 ml Water
- Make ready 2 tsp Weipa
- Take 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp Mirin
- Prepare 1 pinch Pepper
- Take 1 as much (to taste) Green onions or scallions
- Make ready 1 as much (to taste) Ra-yu
Basically cook noodles in rapidly boiling water until cooked 'al dente'. Then drain, rinse in cold water, and drain well. Place the drained cold noodles on a plate, arrange Vegetables, and add some Toasted Nori on top. Add Spring Onion and Sesame Seeds to the Dipping Sauce, and enjoy.
Instructions to make Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce:
- Cut the pork, Chinese chives, mushrooms into bite-sized pieces. Remove the roots from the bean sprouts if desired.
- In a pot, add the water and Weipa and bring to a boil. Add the pork, soy sauce, mirin, and pepper. Bring back to a boil then turn off the heat.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the Chinese noodles until your desired doneness. Rinse with cold water to remove any lingering starchiness. Drain in a colander.
- Warm up the dipping sauce and add the bean sprouts, Chinese chives, mixed mushrooms and bring to a simmer. Plate the noodles and serve the dipping sauce on the side.
- Serve with the condiments such as scallions and ra-yu.
Place the drained cold noodles on a plate, arrange Vegetables, and add some Toasted Nori on top. Add Spring Onion and Sesame Seeds to the Dipping Sauce, and enjoy. Great recipe for Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce. I made a dish from my husband's favorite restaurant at home. Try chilling the noodles in an ice bath before plating it.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cold ramen noodles with pork dipping sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!